With roots dating back to 1982, Anderwerks now has four journeymen motorcycle technicians with Munich Factory training working full time to provide trusted, specialized and much needed service in Calgary and area. Anderwerks is owned and operated by riders for riders.
Anderwerks provides regular BMW Service, to all models and years of BMW and use the BMW Motorrad Service Program as a guide line for our work. We offer a pickup and delivery service, as well we have a regular scheduled transport to Phoenix, complete with storage of the bikes.
We offer a consignment sale of customer’s bikes, with showroom display and a web listing.
We offer a Fly and Ride Program, and will provide guided tours, both highway and gravel travel of Baja Mexico.
Our workshop Services are as listed:
- Regular Scheduled BMW Maintenance
- Motorcycle Pickup & Delivery
- Repairs / Custom Builds
- Insurance Estimates / Repairs
- Tire Installation & Balancing
- Chassis Tuning / Ohlins Suspension / Works Performance Shocks
- Cylinder Head Porting / Engine Tuning / Pistons / Cylinders / Camshafts
- Rapid Bike Tuning Software / Dyno Tuning
- Restoration Work / Vintage / Frame-up
- Dual Plug conversions / Gearbox, and Drive Train Overhauls
- BMW custom performance tuning
- Custom fabrication, machining, and welding
As well we offer Personalized Services such as:
- Consultation with your build Vintage / Street / RTW Adventure
- Appraisals for Insurance
- Consignment Sales
- Service Seminars / Tire Repair / 2V & 4V Maintenance
- Motorcycle Transport
- Guided Tours Highway & Gravel of Baja MEX
- Dual Sport Riding Courses
- Organized Weekend Runs
- Great Selection of Quality Aftermarket Accessories
- Military and Civil Servants Labour Discount
- Special Hotel Rates for Travelers
- Anderwerks is licensed by the province to issue ‘Out of Province & Salvage Repair’ certificated