Anderwerks would like to present:
Horizons Hubb UK Presenter, Martin Brucker
INTRODUCING THE NEW SPOT X!
With SPOT X, you can still do all these things (and more) even when you don’t have cell service;
- Message any cell phone or email address
- Send an SOS to a 24/7 search & rescue
- Track your adventure & check-in
- Use your built-in compass
- Post to social media
When do you need SPOT X?
1. Motorbike rides outside of urban centres
6. Mountain Biking
Cost: $349.99 per unit with some of the best data / texting pkgs available today.
We are taking pre-orders for the new SPOT X now!!
Email email@example.com to place your order.
Date of Seminar: April 1, 2017
Our Emergency Tire Seminar was a great success! We had a full house and some great feedback! We’d like to thank everyone for coming out, and look forward to holding another one soon!
2016/2017 Winter Service Program
The ” Off-Season” is the best time to have your motorcycle serviced, and we look forward to working with you! Not only will this save you money and allow you to ride sooner, but the work is performed in a more relaxed atmosphere – more time & detail is allowed by the technicians at this time of year. With limited space in our new location, our calendar is filling quickly, so book now to receive:
- a 10% Discount on Labour (in addition to your regular discounts!)
- Complimentary Pick-up & Delivery Service within the Calgary City Limits for any 10,000 or 20,000 Km Service with an Annual Inspection
- a 15% Discount on Pairs of Select Tires!
- In addition – from December 1st until March 21st, every completed 10,000 or 20,000 Km Service with Annual Inspection will have their Name put into a draw for a Complimentary Install & Balance on a Pair of Tires (up to $250.00 value!)
Anyone having difficulties getting their bike to us and doesn’t have an AMA Membership, we have a KENDON motorcycle trailer available to rent. Please call for details.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-277-4269
We’re booking now into January/February 2017
It’s that time again! Anderwerks will be holding it’s Annual Oktoberfest & Grand Opening on Sunday, September 25, 2016! Come join us for bratwurst, pretzels, beverages, and FUN, all while helping to support STARS Air Ambulance!~
This year we will be having another Bucket Draw auction with GREAT prizes, definitely something for everyone. And as usual all proceeds will be going directly to STARS Ambulance. To add to the excitement we will be shakin’ things up a little with an Oktoberfest Challenge! A moto-skills competition in which you can show off your mad skillz, watch some crazy tricks, or at the very least get some good laughs in!
EARLY BIRD OKTOBERFEST REGISTRATION FEE – $20.00
DOOR REGISTRATION FEE – $25.00
When: Sunday, Sept. 25, 2016
Time: 10am – 5pm
Where: Anderwerks Shop, #3, 3924 – 3A St. NE
Register early (prior to Wednesday, September 21) to receive $5 off your entry fee, and also a guaranteed spot to attend this event.
You can email Nikki at email@example.com to pre-register, or simply drop in at the shop!
We have launched our new website. Please let us know what you think by using the contact form!